- Upcoming Vacancy: Account Manager
Upcoming Vacancy: Account Manager
TOPdesk was founded in Delft, the Netherlands, over 20 years ago by two engineers who wanted to make a difference. Their goal was to help others to improve their customer service – with software that is simple and easy to use. Since then; the organisation has grown from two employees to 550+, and from a single small office to 11 branches worldwide. But while our family has grown, we’ve never stopped believing in our core values: collaboration, listening to the customers’ needs, and giving employees the trust, freedom and responsibility to do great things.
Your job: Account Manager
Working as part of the field-sales team, your primary focus is expected will be bringing in new business in addition to nurturing existing customer accounts. To achieve this, you will need to work closely with internal sales teams, marketing and implementation consultants to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and add value to customer expectations. TOPdesk account managers are expected to identify new opportunities proactively by employing innovative techniques, out-of-the-box strategies and growing an industry network.
“The thing I like most is meeting people from so many different sectors, job roles, industries etc. and regularly having a fresh set of challenges to tackle!”
Tom Litchfield (Account Manager)
If you’re motivated, passionate about sales; and understand the ethics of business-to-business sales, TOPdesk can offer you the ideal opportunity to further your career at an award-winning software company.
- A 1st or 2:1 degree graduate (Masters preferable)
- Between two-five years’ experience in B2B sales, technology or pre-sales consultancy, preferably in business software solutions
- Genuine interest in technology and software
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Superior time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Role model with superior teamwork focus
What can you expect?
- The opportunity to work at a central Manchester or London location
- Competitive salary plus OTE
- 26 days of holiday per year, a great pension plan, healthcare and employee events
- The opportunity to further develop your commercial skills, get in-house training and unlimited career support
- An opportunity for career progression
- You will be part of an exciting and inspiring work environment: TOPdesk is an international market leader in service management software
Please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out http://www.topdeskcareers.co.uk/ for more information and an overview of all current positions.
In summaryLocation: Manchester or London
Availability: 40 hours per week
2:1 minimum university degree