- Upcoming Vacancy: Service Management Consultant
Upcoming Vacancy: Service Management Consultant
Do you have an affinity for IT and customer communication? TOPdesk provides a service management tool that is used by over 4,000 organisations worldwide. We are looking for determined people to join our ever increasing family. If you think you have what it takes send us your CV today.
A superb vacancy for an inquisitive, customer oriented and problem solving graduate
Your job: Service Management Consultant
As a consultant, you will be visiting customers to improve processes and implement our software. You collaborate with managers and executives during every stage of the implementation process. TOPdesk consultants work side-by-side with the customer and use their expertise to optimize customer processes and set up the software to perfectly meet their needs.
If you have the confidence to lead projects, enjoy working with a wide variety of people and are interested in IT, TOPdesk can offer you the ideal opportunity to develop your talent at a young and dynamic software company.
- A graduate with a 1st or 2:1 level university degree – all disciplines are welcome
- Strong affinity for IT
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pragmatic and inquisitive with a proactive approach to learning
- Enjoys working in an international and multicultural environment
- Can work well individually and in a team
- Enjoys frequent travel to customers
What can you expect from us?
- 40 hours of work per week, with the flexibility and freedom to manage your workload without stringent working hours
- Early customer contact across a spectrum of industries and locations
- Extensive in-house training and unlimited career support
- The chance to become an expert in ITSM, ISO 20000, Prince2, ITIL and TQM
- An inspiring work environment: TOPdesk is the international market leader in service management software
Please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In summaryLocation: London or Manchester
Availability: 40 hours per week
2:1 minimum university degree